Venting

I usually have random feelings, strange epiphanies and lots of opinions on different things. All these things on my mind also lead to intense urges to vent the best way I know how: by writing.

And posting such things on Twitter, seems sort of... trivial. The 140 character limit is also somewhat restraining. Blogger is pain to log in to. I have to get on my laptop. Tumblr, however, is easily accesible in my phone. (visit mine sometime: writewordstosay.tumblr.com)

So here are a few rants, reposted.

"One day, a girl fell for a boy she never expected she would go for. The boy never knew what it felt like to be desired, and all the girl did was boost his ego. So he looked at other girls, instead of her, and threw himself around. While he was chasing them, he never realized that he lost the one girl that could love him the most." -- A little bit on unrequited love.
"All I want is to live in a world where I don't feel caged, music plays 24/7, I'm surrounded by good food and good art, where my imagination can be set free and be allowed to make mistakes." -- Me, feeling restrained. And my dreams of a perfect life.
"I really miss those days as a kid where I would spend most of my time reading. It didn't matter where I was or what I was reading or how people would give me funny looks at the thickness of the novels I read. Reading, was how I escaped the world. It was my comfort blanket in facing reality. It was an addiction. It kept me from studying and doing homework. My irrational side didn't care. But I guess my rationality has matured. Now, no matter how bad I want to pick up a book, school and homework has become a top priority. Oh, how I miss being a kid." -- My thoughts after seeing my huge stack of unread novels.
Guess that's it for now. Writing urges are intensely itching, but hey studies call.

--Karin Novelia, Just Having a Lot of Feelings

0 comments:

Post a Comment